Making a prototype is an important step towards developing the final version of the product. A prototype helps you and us in developing the structure, function and appearance of the end product. We generally make prototypes using CNC technology. Check our specialist website www.aluprototyping.com
To be able to perform rapid prototyping, we use CNC machining technologies. In this way, we’re able to deliver an aluminium model within 2 to 3 weeks.
100% secure production in China and Vietnam
The advantages of Alumess at a glance:
- Own factory and trading company in Ningbo, China.
- Own sourcing and quality office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Dutch management in China and Vietnam.
- Own employees in China.
- Technical support in the Netherlands from Lichtenvoorde.
- Technical support in Germany from Baldham (Munich region).
- 100% reliable continuity.